If your magento speed is low , then you have come to the right place . As you probably know , magento performance depends on many factors, but the most important are magento optimized hosting and magento cache.
As we know that website optimization is also termed as Search engine optimization. Website optimization includes many recommendations.
This service includes a review of your site and suggestions how to improve it and optimize it to work faster. We will deliver a report containing all needed aspects to optimize your Magento site.
Magento Server Optimized Service
- Mysql Server Optimization
- Apache Optimization
- PHP Optimization
- Operating System Patching for the latest stable patches
- Website Transfer
- DB Backup Daily,Weekly & Monthy with Email Alert
- Website Backup Daily with Email Alert
- Generate CSR and Configure SSL
- Domain Pointing DNS Configure
- Optimize Magento Application to load the website faster
To improve the performance of the magento application
- Need to do few setting in php.ini page case size.
- Enable gzip compression in apache.
- Need to change few setting in magento .htaccess.
- Mysql Optimization.
- Apache Optimization.
- GTSpeed Install Magento Plugin.
- Still if the server is slow then implement varnish proxy casing server in
- front of Apache server.
Guaranteed performance improvement
A representative list of steps provided below constitutes the process for optimizing a Magento site. We have implemented these in the past with a few other specific to the site.
The list includes:
- Install Fooman Speedster.
- Enable Gzip Compression.
- Compress output, use zlib.output_compression or
- Set ‘php_value memory_limit’ to an appropriate value to
- ensure the application doesn’t run out of memory.
- Set appropriate values for Query Cache.
- Make sure Apache configuration has KeepAlives enabled.
- Reduce CSS page requests using CSS sprite images.
- Reduce magento log clean days.
- Disable and Uninstall any unused extensions.
- If necessary, enable the Magento Flat Catalog.
- Limit the number of products on a product overview page.
- Disable Magento log feature.